Question:
What is your favorite boook?
?
2006-02-06 17:55:08 UTC
What is your favorite boook?
Eleven answers:
chocolatedrops
2006-02-07 19:39:09 UTC
Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince
someone
2006-02-07 02:05:06 UTC
A tie between 2 vastly different books: The Stand by Stephen King and To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
2006-02-07 02:10:06 UTC
The Story of Mr. Sommer. By Patrick Süskind.

That or the Silmarillion, by Tolkien.
alymarcas
2006-02-07 01:56:58 UTC
My favorite books are the 7 books in the Chronicles of Narnia series
TheSweetestOne
2006-02-07 19:59:27 UTC
All of Jean Auel's Clan of the Cave Bear series! I've read them all at least 5 times!
Styneer
2006-02-07 01:58:29 UTC
The Lord of The Ring Trilogy, By far the greatest trilogy known to man!!!!!!!!!
Anø1eus©
2006-02-07 02:57:46 UTC
1984 by george orwell, i read in high school 25 years ago and kept it ever since. but my fave book is the wind in the willows by kenneth grahame
geekgirl
2006-02-07 02:08:32 UTC
Who is going to make fun of me for liking Jane Fonda's autobiography?
Oogs
2006-02-07 01:57:07 UTC
1984 by George Orwell is mine. It freaks me out but I still love it.
ijustcare
2006-02-07 02:06:26 UTC
Lord of the rings/Hobbit
2006-02-07 02:24:42 UTC
im not sure which one but it's angels&demons or mozart's season.