Question:
Looking for "Black Magic" starring Orson Welles to buy or rent or borrow. It was made in 1949?
2010-09-23 10:12:26 UTC
This movie was recommended by a tape that had ads at the end. The series was NiteOwl movies but I can't find Black Magic.
Three answers:
2010-09-23 13:12:43 UTC
Here it is on Ioffer .com for 7 .99

http://www. ioffer .com/i/BLACK-MAGIC-1949-Orson-Wells-36482506

Person has 5 copies, and accepts paypal.. .you would have to join Iofffer (auction place similar to ebay). I used them a few years ago to purchase an item I had trouble finding, and it went well... .on this site, you can make a lower offer on an item then the person is requesting.

http://www. amazon .com/gp/offer-listing/6300166899/ref=dp_olp_2/104-1300039-7655932

52 .95-seller on Amazon

Or if you have the time to wait, and don't want to spend that kind of money,

A copy on ebay just sold for 12 .99

http:// cgi.ebay .com/SCI-FI-SCIENCE-FICTION-DVD-BLACK-MAGIC-1949-ORSON-WELLS_W0QQitemZ180206640388QQihZ008QQcategoryZ617QQcmdZViewItem

you could also post it on ebays "want it now"

http:// pages.ebay .com/wantitnow/
?
2010-09-23 19:07:25 UTC
Both of you are in the wrong category; however, both Black Magic and Chimes at Midnight are available at Amazon. Black Magic is available as used, while Chimes has some new and some used. Good luck.
?
2010-09-23 18:27:28 UTC
This was hard to find but I found it at Robert's Hard to find Videos.com. They only have it on VHS but with orson welles' older stuff you get what you can. Here is the link:

http://www.robertsvideos.com/browse.php3

I myself, am trying hard to find "Chimes at Midnight" by Welles, but as you know these things are tough to come by :)