Question:
What do you know about the author colin leslie dean?
2007-06-19 06:29:16 UTC
What do you know about the author colin leslie dean
I have come across the author colin leslie dean on numerous occasions on yahoo and the net. Does any one know anything about his books
Two answers:
I_hope_I_know
2007-06-19 06:48:06 UTC
What we know about Colin Leslie Dean is that he is a self-promoting wanna-be poet from Australia who posts queries here on YA (using fictitious profiles) about his own non-celebrity.

Which makes me wonder....is he at it again??? Seems your profile as created at the same time as the others. And you have asked the same questions!

Anyway, if you somehow manage to get beyond the obscene imagery and offensive language, you will find the writing basic, boring and bad.

And his so-called books are published by GAMAHUCHER PRESS. Although Gamahucher claims to be an independent press for writers, the only author in their catalog is Colin Leslie Dean. What's interesting is that Colin Leslie Dean often uses the pen-name "Gamahucher" to publish in various Ezines.
Lady Annabella-VInylist
2007-06-19 15:06:26 UTC
Oh! You asked this question earlier on in the Poetry section! Funny!

As I said to you in my other answer, Colin Leslie Dean is somebody who posts billions of questions in the hope of getting noticed. Unfortunately for him, he is only known by his multiple avatars.