Question:
would a manga be considered a comic in Borders book store?
thesmartone9898
2010-10-01 23:37:15 UTC
I have a 40% off coupon for one item, and I plan to spend it on a graphic novel or a manga, and I was wondering would Borders accept the coupon on those, when it says that the coupon is not valid for magazines, comics, etc
Three answers:
bob
2010-10-01 23:42:21 UTC
I know I once bought a graphic novel with a similar coupon from Borders.

I believe they are simply talking about the comics by the magazine rack. As long as it is a manga or graphic novel with a spine like a book (hard cover or paperback ) this should be no problem.
2010-10-02 07:34:48 UTC
Definitely in the comic section. Promise. Just try to use the coupon and if they won't let you, that's that/
D F
2010-10-02 06:42:55 UTC
Manga are actual bound books, so I do not think so. But you could try anyhow!